Tech giant IBM is targeting security, AI, and portability in the modernization of the mainframe as firms report still retaining “the workhorse of the back office.”
Though APIs have been around for a while, some financial institutions only consume 5% of them. To help better manage APIs, firms need to be aware of what they want to achieve with the APIs they create and use.
“Woolly” rules fuel concern that bulletin boards and tech providers could be swept in
The non-profit will provide a neutral, open-source repository to help the trade associations govern and maintain the CDM.
This week, Tony and Shen talk about how firms approach cloud migration projects.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- As APIs go mainstream, good management is key
- Tortoise and the hare: Nasdaq gears up for 1st migration in a long journey to AWS
- Beware the duty of care! Why a level playing field for responsible data sharing in financial services is essential
- Mainframes still mainstream: How financial markets are embracing and evolving 'legacy' IT
- Gold standard: Are golden copies losing their luster?