AS Fidelity Management & Research Co. proceeds with plans to offer a homegrown quote system to customers of its correspondent brokerage business, word has emerged that it is doing so as a market data vendor. Seeking hard dollars, Fidelity has begun selling its Microsoft Corp. Windows-based quote service to clearing customers, having packaged it for customers under the name Maxxess.
The system was developed over the past four years by a unit of Fidelity called Fidelity Brokerage Technologies
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground