Rulemaking under the US Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act that aims to tighten restrictions on foreign fund investment in the US leaves some holes in its specifics, according to Manhattan-based hedge fund manager, Viking Global Investors.
The Dodd-Frank Act changes the exemption for private investment advisors, namely hedge funds, so that the 15 clients or less threshold under which foreign advisors need not register with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) wi
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO