"We have met the enemy, and he is us." So wrote Walt Kelly, creator of the comic strip "Pogo" in a 1970 poster for Earth Day. These days, says Steve Wunsch, it ought to be uttered by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Wunsch, creator of the Arizona Stock Exchange (AZX) and co-creator of the equities exchange at the International Securities Exchange (ISE), is one of the most outspoken critics of the regulatory body, and has been for some time. The archives of his personal website, S
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform