Automation in the corporate bonds space is ramping up.
After a minor delay, Goldman Sachs launched GSessions two weeks ago, which allows users to trade corporate bonds in large volumes electronically during twice-weekly sessions. In April, BlackRock announced it would launch the Aladdin Trading Network, a bond-trading network that allows money managers to trade directly with one another. UBS operates its Price Improvement Network (PIN), and vendors like Bloomberg, MarketAxess and Tradeweb, provi
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform