Like many massive regulatory overhauls, the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) in Europe has seen its fair share of delays. But the implementation deadline has remained relatively solid: July 2013.
In a recent survey conducted by Luxembourg-based software provider Multifonds, 20 percent of respondents said that they were behind schedule in their preparedness for the 2013 deadline, nor would they be ready within 12 months.
BNP Paribas Securities Services, which has over $6 tri
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix