CEO Jacob Loveless—who, with a team of 11 engineers, formerly headed Cantor Fitzgerald's high-frequency trading group and spun off Lucera last April—is probably atypically philosophical about the subject. He likens the plight of traders in the space to discovering gravity one day, trying to demonstrate it by dropping an apple, and instead seeing the apple float out the window.
Certainty, in other words, quickly evaporates.
Lucera's plan to help venues, prop shops, and electronic market-makers co
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix