It's been just over six months since the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) was enacted, and while the rule, which requires both parties involved in a derivative trade in Europe to report it to a trade repository (TR) on the same day, is far from a well-oiled machine, understanding of the complex regulation has gotten steadily better by buy-side and sell-side firms alike.
Proof of progress made for EMIR compliance came in the form of the August 12 deadline that required firms to in
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs