For too long, data governance has been viewed as an IT problem, or treated informally as a project with a beginning and an end.
Instead, argue the authors of a new Waters whitepaper, "Command and Control," firms should champion data governance as a vital culture, realizing the benefits of a formal strategy that include material improvements in the accuracy, security and accessibility of data.
In an effort to gauge the state of play in the market, Eagle Investment Systems polled globa
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership