For too long, data governance has been viewed as an IT problem, or treated informally as a project with a beginning and an end.
Instead, argue the authors of a new Waters whitepaper, "Command and Control," firms should champion data governance as a vital culture, realizing the benefits of a formal strategy that include material improvements in the accuracy, security and accessibility of data.
In an effort to gauge the state of play in the market, Eagle Investment Systems polled globa
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets