As a result of increasing data volumes and globalisation across all asset classes, low-latency data infrastructures are must-haves for today's investment firms. In order to stay competitive, it is imperative to increase agility in electronic trading and risk and data management.
In a recently held breakfast briefing entitled Enterprise Data Fabric: Low-latency infrastructures for trading and grid based analytics, hosted by Waters magazine, HFIT's sister publication, and sponsored by GemStone
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform