Algorithmic trading is the focus of this month's feature. But instead of re-hashing the typical algo-related issues that HF&IT – and just about every other financial services publication – has covered in the past, this time we've chosen to focus on how algorithmic trading has permeated the two-and-a-half trillion dollar a day foreign exchange industry.
There aren't many buy-side firms using algorithms to manage their FX order flows at present, but it's only a matter of time until this change
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams