I'm a managing director in the Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities division and I co-head the UBS Delta team globally.
What's your involvement with UBS Delta?
We started building CreditDelta back in 1999 although we re-branded it as UBS Delta last summer. It's a risk management application that we initially offered to key partner clients. As it gained popularity across the buy side we started to sell it and we now compete with third-party vendors.
Are you a techie?
When I was recruited by U
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs