Hedge funds are relying on fewer connections with brokers and trading venues in 2010 than they did in the past few years, according to a survey and research by industry consultancy Tabb Group. The research is based on responses from 57 US hedge funds ranging in size from $500 million to over $3 billion under management.
"Hedge funds typically have developed fewer connections because they have smaller portfolios with more focused trading needs," says Matt Simon, research analyst at Tabb Group, an
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix