London-based Fidessa is set to release a suite of products, services and trading links to aid brokers in their preparations for Mifid, set to come into force at the beginning of next month (November 2007). The vendor reports that more than 50 new and existing clients have already placed orders for the so-called 'Mifid suite'. The offering includes smart order routing, trade reporting, virtual market view, client classification, execution policy and order handling compliance (EPOC) functions.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy