BOSTON--Putnam’s investment professionals are about to change the way they do business. In December Putnam will unveil My Putnam, a central platform for news, communications, portfolio construction and just about anything else port-folio managers, traders and analysts need to get work done.
The long-range plan is to provide what seems to be the industry-wide desire--access to information and decision making anytime, anywhere.
"That’s what investment professionals are asking for," says Brett
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground