Money managers invested in equities are being presented with a growing number of off-exchange facilities seeking their orders. Last month's Financial Information Management conference in New York was the scene of lively debate among proponents of a number of those facilities, both electronic and physical. Participants of the session, called "Trading and Liquidity: Places or Platforms," tackled such issues as market fragmentation and the quality of execution.
On hand to present their views we
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy