CHICAGO--Redwood Manager is a new data product for portfolio managers that collects and filters information from Web-based sources (e.g. internal accounting systems; news feeds; message boards; earnings estimates; trade publications, et al) and pumps them through Internet-enabled devices, from desktop and laptop to PDAs and cell phones.
Investment professionals can then aggregate and customize this information within the context of their respective portfolios, allowing them more time to focus
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground