LONDON -- Eleven brokers began providing RIXML (Research Information Exchange Markup Language) and PDF-based research to buy-side clients via a new web portal from Researchsummary on January 20. The portal, called Researchsummary Professional (RSPro), replaces the UK-based firm’s original broker research service and is the first web-based service on the market to manage and deliver RIXML-based research.
This initiative may prove to be the catalyst needed to spark the widespread
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain