NEW YORK--Kasina has released the 2000 edition of its annual study of mutual fund websites. The study identifies the top web implementations from 421 online mutual fund firms, rating the overall top twenty sites, well as the top ten websites from smaller fund companies (a new addition for 2000).
The study was designed to provide mutual fund companies with actionable information so they may better understand the expectations, needs and desires of today’s investors and financial professionals.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain