CHICAGO--Brinson Partners, the institutional money management arm of Swiss Bank Corp., plans to consolidate the accounting systems for Union Bank of Switzerland's New York investment management operations on its platform in Chicago later this year. The consolidation is scheduled for mid-July and will result in UBS' New York office terminating its use of Thomson Financial Systems' Portia system for its 150 employees there.
The consolidation will leave all of the portfolio accounting systems in
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain