Gary Logan, Investment Performance Manager, Standard Life Investments, Edinburgh.
How are Standard Life’s plans progressing to become compliant?
Standard Life Investments’ plans are progressing very well indeed. The first step for us was to revamp our internal Performance Measurement System to allow us to measure all our funds on a daily basis, using trade date rather than process date. This has now been done, and we are now working on our own ‘Composite Calculator’.
At the same time, we are
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground