Additionally, the online portal for Fatca registration, which was supposed to open this Monday, is now projected to be accessible starting on August 19, 2013, though there is some question as to whether that date will get pushed back even further.
While there are still many unknowns as buy-side firms look to prepare for finalized Fatca deadlines, Hugh Campbell, senior vice president at AxiomSL, tells Buy-Side Technology that this delay will provide more time for foreign financial institutions (F
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act