While firms see significant incentives by improving the quality of their data in order to comply with increasing regulations and also to improve their business performance and reduce costs, it still remains a challenge for data management heads at buy-side firms to build a case around it.
"We would struggle to get the senior management to attend a meeting called ‘data governance'," said Julian Dorado, head of data management at London-based M&G Investments. "But if governance is not business-dri
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit