Gordian is the first Singapore-based buy-side firm to join Entity Exchange, which launched in May. Globally, there are more than 140 buy-side firms on the Entity Exchange platform.
Entity Exchange allows users to provide entity data and documentation to their trading counterparties. The platform aims to eliminate administrative burdens by matching requests from banks and brokers with the necessary data points and documents in its digital library. It also helps buy-side firms to handle increasing
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming