According to Thomson Reuters, Trac is an end-to-end solution, which combats risks at all stages of the trade, from pre-trade to post-trade.
Trac screens vessels and third parties, tracks shipments, provides regulatory reporting and monitors transactions.
Thomson Reuters says in a statement that the solution utilizes a powerful and highly customizable workflow for users and incorporates Thomson Reuters World-Check for compliance screening, Eikon for price validation and shipment tracking, and One
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership