Confluence added support for Luxembourg BCL reporting, Central Bank of Ireland money market and investment funds (MMIF) and monthly money market reporting. It also posted additional functionalities around Form N-PORT and Form N-CEN that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) adopted.
Todd Moyer, executive vice president of global business development at Confluence, says the platform is regularly updated with new forms and capabilities because clients want to focus on what they do best
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'