It would be hard to argue that selling is not important. In fact, effective selling is paramount to capturing all the performance available from equity investing. Yet little has been written about this crucial aspect of fund management. To quote from a renowned paper by Faugère, Shawky and Smith: "The notion of sell discipline has a long history, but the topic has received only occasional mention in the practitioner literature and no attention at all in academic journals."
Despite the paucity
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit