OpenFin allows banks, brokers, asset managers and hedge funds to build their own desktops by picking best-of-breed components from “hundreds” of applications using OpenFin’s operating system, which also enables Money.Net to leverage those other applications as vehicles to distribute its data.
Money.Net CEO Morgan Downey says the move exposes the vendor to a potentially broader client base without cannibalizing its existing terminal base. “The OpenFin enablement makes Money.Net software
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail