OpenFin allows banks, brokers, asset managers and hedge funds to build their own desktops by picking best-of-breed components from “hundreds” of applications using OpenFin’s operating system, which also enables Money.Net to leverage those other applications as vehicles to distribute its data.
Money.Net CEO Morgan Downey says the move exposes the vendor to a potentially broader client base without cannibalizing its existing terminal base. “The OpenFin enablement makes Money.Net software
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles