OpenFin allows banks, brokers, asset managers and hedge funds to build their own desktops by picking best-of-breed components from “hundreds” of applications using OpenFin’s operating system, which also enables Money.Net to leverage those other applications as vehicles to distribute its data.
Money.Net CEO Morgan Downey says the move exposes the vendor to a potentially broader client base without cannibalizing its existing terminal base. “The OpenFin enablement makes Money.Net software
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects