Colt-owned trading and data infrastructure provider MarketPrizm has begun providing data and infrastructure to trading firms hosted in the Japan Exchange Group's (JPX) new co-location facility.
The service will provide local and international sell-side and buy-side firms with a managed, low-latency solution offering both raw and normalized data from JPX's Tokyo Stock Exchange and Osaka Securities Exchange, as well as access to data from other major exchanges.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'