The TSE Flex Standard real-time market data feed covers all issues from the TSE, Fukuoka and Sapporo exchanges, excluding bonds, and is now available on the Exegy Ticker Plant and its Market Data System hardware-accelerated appliances. Until now, Exegy has offered market data from TSE and other Asia-Pacific markets via consolidated feeds such as Bloomberg’s B-Pipe, but this is the first time the vendor has offered a direct Asia-Pacific feed.
Exegy added TSE in response to a request from an
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'