The TSE Flex Standard real-time market data feed covers all issues from the TSE, Fukuoka and Sapporo exchanges, excluding bonds, and is now available on the Exegy Ticker Plant and its Market Data System hardware-accelerated appliances. Until now, Exegy has offered market data from TSE and other Asia-Pacific markets via consolidated feeds such as Bloomberg’s B-Pipe, but this is the first time the vendor has offered a direct Asia-Pacific feed.
Exegy added TSE in response to a request from an
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy