SGBT officials say Duco Cube allows the firm to easily set up and automate a range of processes without having to initiate major development projects, while adding control, transparency and auditability.
“We rely on forward-thinking organizations such as SGBT to help us shape the future of the industry. Our relationship enables both companies to scale quickly, address new challenges, and pave a path to industry change,” says Duco chief revenue officer Jeffrey Gangl.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class