Refinitiv, the spun-off Financial and Risk division of Thomson Reuters, has launched a service that aggregates fixed income trade data published by Approved Publication Arrangements (APAs) and multilateral trading facilities (MTFs) under Mifid II’s reporting requirements.
Mifid II has created an influx of data, which is helpful for firms when fulfilling regulatory requirements, but lacking any way to aggregate this data sufficiently, customers are finding it challenging to get a comprehensive
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative