DBS Bank’s head of investment and trading technology trade services is urging firms to reconsider how market data is delivered across their organizations.
At the 2018 Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference (APFIC) at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Hong Kong, Jeremy Green, senior vice president at DBS Bank, told delegates DBS has consolidated its data center usage by 75 percent by migrating to the cloud. Now, when it looks at new data centers to build, it is starting from scratch and working
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative