Moscow-based low-latency network provider Avelacom has gone live with what it claims is the fastest connectivity between London and Tokyo, as part of an initiative to rewrite the latency rules into and within the Asia-Pacific region by optimizing existing network routes with segments of proprietary fiber to significantly reduce latency.
The new route connects Equinix’s LD4 and LD5 datacenters outside London to a new point of presence in Equinix’s TY3 IBX datacenter in Tokyo, with roundtrip
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative