At this year’s Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference, held in Hong Kong recently, James Watson, global head of sales for interdealer broker Tradition, gave an interesting presentation, discussing key takeaways the market data industry can learn from the music world.
The music industry has changed dramatically since the 1990s. I remember, quite vividly, when I got my first cassette tape (it was the Backstreet Boys, if you must know). I had a couple more after that album, and then CDs
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess