Low-latency network provider Avelacom is catering to the demands of market-makers, proprietary trading firms and investment bank trading desks interested in both local and global markets with the addition of a third point-of-presence (PoP) in Tokyo.
The AT TOKYO Premium Colocation Space PoP joins Avelacom's two existing PoPs at Equinix’s TY3 and at AT TOKYO’s Chuo Data Center (CC1).
Each data center has its own specificity. For example, Equinix’s TY3 data center mostly accesses foreign
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services