Velocimetrics is partnering with Napatech to reduce tick-to-trade latency by addressing data and internal system issues.
Paul Spencer, COO of Velocimetrics, says firms that use its software—designed to monitor high volumes of messages delivered at a rapid pace during trading transactions—frequently encounter problems with market data delivery. The real-time performance analytics provider is able to reconstruct the trading lifecycle in real-time when data ticks, price and quotes, and a trade
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles