In an effort to alter the way firms use and distribute research, and to separate out the cost of that from pure execution, unbundling rules came into force in 2018 with the advent of Mifid II. But in order to navigate the tricky rules of research unbundling, both sell-side and buy-side firms, as well as research providers, need to collect data on how research is consumed and where. Data will provide much-needed insight for the buy side into how to set budgets and select the best providers that
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance