Technology is radically changing the way we learn.
There is evidence that the rapid evolution of how humans interact with technology is rewiring our brains. In 2015, Microsoft researchers in Canada surveyed 2,000 participants and studied the brain activity of 112 others using electroencephalograms. “Tech adoption and social media usage are training consumers to become better at processing and encoding information through short bursts of high attention,” the report said, and researchers also
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects