Bloomberg is intending to exit two key lines of business in the coming months: its Sell-Side Execution and Order Management Solutions (SSEOMS) unit and its Know-Your-Customer (KYC) business, which includes Entity Exchange and Entity Intelligence, WatersTechnology has learned.
A spokesperson for Bloomberg confirmed that it intends to exit both lines but could not go into details about its exact plans.
The information giant does not have plans to exit any other business lines, such as its multi
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class