Bloomberg is intending to exit two key lines of business in the coming months: its Sell-Side Execution and Order Management Solutions (SSEOMS) unit and its Know-Your-Customer (KYC) business, which includes Entity Exchange and Entity Intelligence, WatersTechnology has learned.
A spokesperson for Bloomberg confirmed that it intends to exit both lines but could not go into details about its exact plans.
The information giant does not have plans to exit any other business lines, such as its multi
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects