Managed data and regtech services provider Rimes Technologies is rolling out a new client portal to its user base—a major shift for the company, and its first step towards providing custom solutions, officials tell WatersTechnology.
“Through this enablement, we can now begin to bring full self-service functionality for elements that the clients have been asking for, for a very long time,” says Shaun Mirams, global head of business transformation at Rimes. “Historically it’s been very hard to
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha