I have only recently returned to WatersTechnology, after a couple of years away covering another beat for our sibling publication, Risk.net. That means I haven’t exactly been keeping abreast of many of the tech changes that have happened to the markets we cover. In some ways, I feel as though I’ve been asleep, and I’m now waking up and coming down from the mountain, like a fintech Rip van Winkle.
Washington Irving’s protagonist returns from his decades-long slumber to find that the American
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance