Everyone wants to work for Tesla, right? Who wouldn’t be happy at a firm with a charismatic, headline-grabbing CEO who isn’t afraid to be at the bleeding edge of technology? And as a clean energy company, they must do pretty well on environmental, social and governance metrics (ESG)—factors that more and more investment firms are incorporating to drive alpha.
Well, when quantitative investment firm PanAgora Asset management analyzed sentiment among Tesla employees, the data told a more
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles