Daiwa Capital Markets is leveraging multi-layer encryption mechanisms to anonymize data to comply with new data protection and cybersecurity laws globally. The investment bank is reviewing the potential of using ARX’s open-source technology to anonymize client data and support various international risk models.
Speaking on the sidelines at the Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference (Apfic) on June 12, Huayi Dong, global head of electronic trading solutions at Daiwa Capital Markets, told
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles