Refinitiv is pushing for standards around identification in alternative datasets as it seeks to expand its presence in the community and possibly extend the reach of its PermID.
Refinitiv recently announced a strategic investment into data platform and marketplace BattleFin, which will allow them access to more alternative data providers and its user community. This user community is where Refinitiv hopes to garner feedback on the use of standard identification terms and types of data that can
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'