After acquiring Charles River last year, State Street is in the process of deepening the integration of Charles River’s systems with the bank’s wide-range of products by developing a single master file of securities data, thus creating a seamless front-to-back offering.
State Street has completed the base integration of Charles River’s systems and is now in the process of finding new and more effective uses for it, says Dick Taggart, head of front to back platform services for State Street.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'