The machine learning-enhanced algorithms have been deployed across Nasdaq markets in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Iceland. They have been designed to provide predictive signals, based on historical data, which should indicate to market supervisors when trading is likely to be in line with market movements and what should be considered worthy of further investigation.
As part of this, the exchange operator is examining how past behavior from surveillance analysts—and their reactions to ma
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders