Congressman Bill Huizinga (R-MI) noted in a hearing held on November 30 by the Capital Markets, Securities, and Investment subcommittee of the House Committee on Financial Services, that holding personally identifiable information on such a database may present an opportunity for market manipulation.
“There are concerns around security of that information and the access it offers,” Huizinga said. “The CAT is a comprehensive database and the information it holds can be reversed engineered and th
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership