Congressman Bill Huizinga (R-MI) noted in a hearing held on November 30 by the Capital Markets, Securities, and Investment subcommittee of the House Committee on Financial Services, that holding personally identifiable information on such a database may present an opportunity for market manipulation.
“There are concerns around security of that information and the access it offers,” Huizinga said. “The CAT is a comprehensive database and the information it holds can be reversed engineered and th
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees