The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) charges stem from five separate investigations—which include violations of Regulation Systems Compliance and Integrity (Reg SCI) and Regulation National Market System (Reg NMS) codes—and include NYSE, NYSE Arca and NYSE American, which neither admitted nor denied the findings in the SEC’s order.
The charges are significant because they represent the first filed for violations of Reg SCI, a series of rules designed to govern how securities exchanges
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services