The deployment of Nasdaq Machine Learning will give surveillance analysts at Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) a more intuitive system for generating alerts related to potential compliance breaches or market abuse. Similar to what was deployed on Nasdaq’s Nordic exchanges in 2017, the machine-learning technology takes in a wider range of current and historical data, using that to assess whether an alert is likely to lead to the officer opening an investigation.
Those that are deemed as
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha