The deployment of Nasdaq Machine Learning will give surveillance analysts at Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) a more intuitive system for generating alerts related to potential compliance breaches or market abuse. Similar to what was deployed on Nasdaq’s Nordic exchanges in 2017, the machine-learning technology takes in a wider range of current and historical data, using that to assess whether an alert is likely to lead to the officer opening an investigation.
Those that are deemed as
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions