The deployment of Nasdaq Machine Learning will give surveillance analysts at Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) a more intuitive system for generating alerts related to potential compliance breaches or market abuse. Similar to what was deployed on Nasdaq’s Nordic exchanges in 2017, the machine-learning technology takes in a wider range of current and historical data, using that to assess whether an alert is likely to lead to the officer opening an investigation.
Those that are deemed as
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground